BetgamesTV is a developer and provider of interactive live games, traditional forms of entertainment and pre-packaged products (B2B). The company has been operating since January 7, 2012. The company’s products are used by online casino operators and offline establishments located in Lithuania, the Netherlands, Estonia, Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Albania, Greece, Kazakhstan, Turkey and other countries.
All games are based on interaction with live dealers and are broadcast from specially equipped studios. The software was designed to combine traditional bets, popular lotteries and casino board games. The products integrate seamlessly with most of the popular platforms on the market.
Casino owners / operators can offer their customers access to games from BetgamesTV through a computer or mobile device with a browser installed (Instant Play). The user can choose the broadcast quality – standard or high definition.
The developer offers six different types of games. Each of them is supervised by an attractive croupier girl. The game progresses relatively quickly, and the results are published in real time within a few seconds after the end of the round. What exactly does Betgames.TV offer:
- Lucky 7. The player selects 7 cells from 42 available. Then the balls fall into the handset and a draw is played out. If there are more than 7 game balls in the pipe, only the first 7 are counted. If successful, the client will earn a profit that is 2,000 times the size of the bet.
- Lucky 5. The rules are similar to those specified in the previous game. The lottery participant must choose 5 balls from 36 different colors. When the balls move into the cylinder of the lottery drum, winning numbers are determined. The draw will take place only if all 5 balls are dropped.
- BetOnPoker. The dealer deals two cards for six hands and one card for 5 cards (community cards). The player bets on any hand or all six at once. Bets are allowed before the cards are dealt and after each round when the cards are revealed. The top 5 cards from each hand determine the winner based on odds.
- Bet-on-Baccarat. During the game, the standard baccarat rules apply and the traditional betting system is used.
- Wheel of Fortune. There are 19 sectors on the wheel. The participant bets on possible results that are prescribed by the developer. The host easily rotates the wheel counterclockwise, and then spins it clockwise. In general, it is like spinning a roulette wheel, only the process is more interactive.
- Bones. The dealer rolls 5 dice. The player bets on possible outcomes. Payments are made at specified ratios.
Honesty and Security Betgames.TV
BetgamesTV is owned by Emoore N.V., a state licensed company in Curacao. On the official website of the supplier there is a validator link that proves the authenticity of the license.