Play’n GO General Information
The company Play’n Go develops gaming software for online casinos, used in desktop computersб smartphones and tablets. Also, this software is used in Internet establishments, as well as in bingo halls and a number of other concepts. First of all, our attention is drawn to development of provider, made for online casinos, in this connection, in this review we will analyze them directly.
The headquarters of organization Play’n GO is located in Sweden. Company divisions operate in a number of European countries.
Play’n GO company has received a license for its type of activity from gambling commissions of such countries as Malta, Alderney, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
Audit companies check integrity and safety of games, and certificates issued by them are published on official website. Gaming Laboratories International and BMM testing laboratory participated in inspection of Random Number Generators.
Play’n Go models open in flash mode. Gambling interfaces are available in 27 languages. Desktop software versions support high resolution image quality. In addition, they are offered in form of mini-games, as well as games for gadgets. The list of games available in Play’n GO is regularly updated.
Development of Play’n Go provider is simple in settings that are carried out depending on conditions and desires of consumers, as a result of which they can be easily adapted to every online casino.
Play’n GO History
Play’n Go company took the first steps in their work at the end of the 20th century in 1997. The project was established by a team of like-minded people who worked in similar studios.
And immediately, debut gaming solutions are very interested in owners of popular online casinos who wish to offer these models to their customers in their own gambling establishments.
2010 was remembered in history of Play’n GO by association with Swedish company Jadestone for joint simulation of gambling, which undoubtedly contributed not only to improvement of graphics of new games, but also made it possible to back up the following game models with innovative technologies.
In 2016, Play’n GO signed a contract with developer Hugo Games A / S. The result of this arrangement was creation of Play’n GO slot machine, called Hugo (Hugo), the main character of which was the famous Danish anime troll Hugo. In Russia, he received fame under name Kuzya from a popular cartoon – Kuzya and family of trolls.
During the whole process of becoming, development and strengthening, Play’n GO constantly develops and launches new games, taking into account fashion trends, legislation and specifics of online gaming market. All this allows company to be worthy of competition to other software manufacturers for online casinos.
Play’n GO Software and Games
Play’n Go creates models of almost all known styles and parameters.
The official site of Play’n GO company represents seven categories into which whole set of games is divided.
Slot is the most numerous category with multi-functional Play’n GO slot machines and familiar video slots.
Board games are a small number of models of blackjack, poker, roulette and some more games.
- Video poker – key variations of video poker.
- Scratch – some quick lotteries in form of scratch cards.
- Fixed odds – at the beginning of 2019 there was only a game on this list
Triple Chance Hi Lo
A special group of exclusive online video casino slots is Bespoke.
Bingo videos are exciting versions of online bingo.
There are unique bonuses, free spins with additional chances, various types of symbols and some other features of game process in Play’n Go slot machines. Video slots have a variety of subject areas: animals, Wild West, myths, fantasy, and the like.
Let us remind you at least eight of the most famous video slots of Play’n GO:
- Street magic – an exciting game about street illusionists.
- Rise of Olympus – is a slot machine about gods of Greece from Mount Olympus.
- Egyptian Heritage – a game about historical events of Egypt.
- Dragon Maiden – is a fantasy slot about sovereign of dragons.
- Gunslinger – a super slot machine by the type of Wild West.
- Book of the Dead – another game about treasure hunters treasure Egyptian rulers.
- Sizzling Spins – is a five-line reel of a sharp Play’n GO slot machine.
- Fire Joker – slot with additional functions of joker.
The level of rate return to player (RTP) in Play’n GO video slots varies from 94 to 97 percent. In models of other formats, theoretical payout rate sometimes exceeds 99%. Such a high level can be at the most profitable blackjack and the most profitable video poker.
Any game created by developers of Play’n Go has amazing graphics, very beautiful animation, a soundtrack bordering on the real sound of musical groups, maximum performance and a full set of game adjustments.
Partners of Play’n GO
The Play’n GO provider has been cooperating with a large number of software manufacturers, popular online casinos, and various gaming platforms. For a number of clubs, the company is developing unique Play’n Go slot machines. For example, the exclusive games of this provider are offered at Unibet.
Awards of the Play’n GO company
The provider actively participates in the majority of events and events devoted to the topic of gambling. Its products are exhibited at the main thematic expositions. Often, Play’n Go models are awarded with prestigious awards and titles. More details about the awards of the company you can read on the official site of Play’n GO.
Jackpot Studio Play’n Go
In addition to all its developments, provider modeled a number of gaming solutions for online casinos with progressive jackpots. These include some of Play’n GO slot machines and casino games in a few more game formats.
Note the most well-known play and go accumulative / progressive slots:
- Bell of Fortune – is a traditional game.
- Gold Bottom (Fruit Bonanza) – video slot with traditional patterns and accumulative jackpots.
- Jackpot Poker – an opportunity for poker fans to compete to get jackpot.
- Fast / Apt Shooter (Gunslinger) is a previously referenced Play and Go gaming machine on Frontier.
- Gift Shop – Jackpot, one line, 3 reels, 4 symbols.
- Speed Cash – is another classic Play’n GO slot machine with a jackpot and 3 rd reels.
Very little time has passed since the moment when Play’n GO was on the list of unknown online casino software makers, but it turned into one of the most popular software developers in Internet gaming industry. So why did the company achieved such phenomenal success? It seems only because project models only high-quality software for games and beautiful graphics. Also, their games have flexible settings and are very easy to integrate.
Advantages of Play’n GO:
- Quite a large portfolio of games
- Exclusive slot machines with special bonuses,
- Regular new games,
- A huge number of partners
- Very high quality games.
- Permits (licenses) of the most serious gambling commissions,
- Partnership with reputable audit companies.
- A small range of games of individual formats
- Some models of old sample.
Official website: http://www.playngo.com/
Year of foundation: 1997
Total Games: About 100
Game Types: Slots, Board Games, Scratch Cards, Video Poker